commissions: terms & conditions
In commissioning a portrait or more general commission from me you agree to the following:
Un-named images to be used in publicity material that I produce to promote my Animal Art business, such as watermarked images on my website and facebook page, and/or a general image on leaflets. Please let me know if you are not happy for your image to appear on any one or other of these platforms.
1. If in the unlikely event that the cost of one or more elements of your commission needs to be altered before delivery due to unforeseen circumstances, I will notify you and agree the changes with you.
2. In paying for your commission you accept my terms and conditions set out here and on my main Commissions page on this website.
3. Your commission remains the property of Frances Sullivan, me, until full payment has been received and cleared.
4. Should you decide not to purchase your commission: I reserve the right to sell this artwork as a generalised work to try to recover income from the time and materials invested in it. You will receive a refund less your deposit.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Personal collection is recommended especially for pastel works. Personal delivery may also be available. Shipping will be with Parcelforce.
1. If you accept an sign for a delivery with damaged packaging, then you accept the possible damage to the contents.
2. Please provide photographic evidence of any artwork/packaging damaged in transit within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Please return the damaged artwork, in original packaging if possible, if not please ensure that it is extremely well packed. Send Tracked and Signed For at your expense. When I have received the artwork I will refund your postage within 48 hours, repaint your commission and send within 30 days.